Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sweet Little One

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by today. It's Kim here, and today I made a card using The Little Girl with Doll photo stamp, available at Viva Las Vegastamps. I stamped the image using Ancient Page black ink on glossy cardstock. Photo Twin markers were used to color in a few places on the image. The edges were distressed with Tea Dye ink, I was going for an aged photo look. This card was made using the Miracle Tape from
Viva Las Vegastamps as well, you can find it here

If you haven't already browsed at Viva Las Vegastamps, what are you waiting for? There is also free shipping for the entire month of April! Woohooo...more money for stamps! 

3 comments:

Stampo said...

Wonderful use of that stamp, Kim and glad you're enjoying the Miracle Tape. Thanks!

Proxxon Tools said...

love this stamp. I think I need it...

Cheryl LIndsay said...

I still can't how beautiful!!!! I can't wait to try the photo twin markers...I have had some for years and never considered using it on stamps....Your work in UNBELIEVABLE it is an honor to be on the same design team with so many talented artist.