Sunday, March 25, 2012

Everything, everything.

Hello again! For today’s post, which is also my last post (for now), I wanted to use this great “Running Lady” stamp that reminds me of Marilyn Monroe. I stamped her on white cardstock, and then colored her with Copic markers. After that, I went over her with a Versamark pen, and then covered her with Viva Las Vegastamps! own Ultra High Gloss Embossing powder. I didn’t cover the shadow, only the lady. Then I used a couple of colors of Distress Ink to color the cardstock as you see in the picture.

I hope you have enjoyed all of my projects. You can see them all at anytime by clicking here. Take care and please be sure to come back to the Viva Las Vegastamps! blog where new projects will be posted every Monday, Wednesday & Friday. There's an all new design team starting in April and it will nice to see what new ideas they come up with! Good luck everyone.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

So sad to see you leave! I loved how you cards have showcased your wonderful sense of humor! Great card. Love the sentiment!

Kristi Parker Van Doren said...

Awesome Joe! Cool look

Sandra Strait said...

A wonderful card, Joe! I'll miss your posts here!

mgpm said...

Sad to see this is your last post.... this card is gorgeous.

Michele said...

Their placement therefore is of strategic importance. The size of the refrigerator is another essential feature to consider prior to purchasing. Periodically test the system in certain intervals (in winter) is worth it. The parts are Dishwasher safe that facilitates easy and risk free cleaning of this kit once in a week.