Tuesday, March 20, 2012

VIva Las Vegastamps! and Stretching Your Stamp Dollars!

There are at least six ways to make your stamp dollars go further at Viva Las Vegastamps! First, if you like unmounted stamps, purchase acrylic blocks and buy unmounted rubber.   
Couldn't do a post without a birthday card or two for Terri!!

Second, you could buy a Pound o' Rubber!  YES, a whole POUND!  It is a grab bag and you don’t know what you are going to get.  For the price you sure get a BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.  You have to be willing to gamble a little... I have gotten 4 grab bags and have only had 3 duplicate stamps.  I am addicted to grab bags!!!  If you want to start out small there several sizes of grab bags to choose from!  
Third, watch for pre-orders on the Viva Las Vegastamps! online store.  There is usually something that you can pre-order and get a substantial savings.  Sign up for the news letter to get the latest news! 
The fourth, is what I am going to share with you today.  That is using the same image with different sayings!  Find an image that is versatile, like the Easy Dog Rider, then look for sayings that will work with that image. If you are on a budget when you start your stamp collection and you aren’t a gambler  this may be the way to go! 
All stamps in the samples are from Viva Las Vegastamps! All images were stamped with Stewart Superior Memories Black Ink and heat embossed with VLVS! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder... a little color was added to the images with COPICS.  All papers are scraps from my stash!
Stamps:
The fifth, is to check out the Plates o’ Rubber... worth the price for the number of stamps.  These are two of my favorites that I purchased last month! 
 This is one of the latest Steampunk plates (#1378)!!!

The sixth way to make your stamp dollars go further 
is join the monthly challenge... 
there is still time this month.  
This month the theme is "BIRTHDAY" 
GO HERE to learn more!!!  

I almost forgot to mention FREE RUBBER!
Just post our Blinkie on your Blog or Website and get a FREE Grab Bag of Unmounted Rubber... details on our blog at http://vivalas.blogspot.com

If you have a chance stop by and check out my blog.
THANKS LYNEEN

2 comments:

Stampo said...

Great ideas, Lyneen!

Shirley said...

I've always wondered about the grab bags...I think I will try it. It's time I walked on the wild side! hehe